INTERNATIONAL YOUNG INVENTORS AWARD
International Invention Competition for IYIA Category is an invention and innovation competition that marks an early stage of invention. However the idea must have fulfilled the basic concept of an invention and functioned.
International Young Inventors Awards (IYIA) is a category for High School students.
- Can be individual or team max. 5 people
- Aged 15 – 18 years old (Senior High School student)
- Having an innovation with related scope in Indonesia Inventors Day
- Stage of invention can be a design, model, mock up, prototype or ready for commercialization product
- Follow the registration procedures and submit the documents required by the organizer.
- Idea Originality, inventiveness, and functionality (40%)
- Presentation and product knowledge (30%)
- Traction or development planning (30%)
Note * Information below will be used for certificate printing purposes. Please ensure all the information is correct. No modification will be allowed after completing the form.
Note *Please fill the form before 30 June 2023.